Bay Days 1-mile/ 5K / 10K Fun Run
Bay Days 1-mile, 5K & 10K Fun Run
Saturday, July 15, 2023
8am - 6th Avenue West Beach Area by the tunnel - Ashland Waterfront Trail
Be a part of this Fun Run at Bay Days!! Run along the beautiful Chequamegon Bay Waterfront Trail. Race start 6th Avenue West Beach Area.
Race is open to all ages.
1-mile registration fee
- $10 + .55tax = $10.55 if register before July 14.
- $15 + .82tax = $15.82 race day, July 15.
5K & 10K registration fee
- $15 + .82 tax = $15.82 if register before July 14.
- $20 + 1.10tax = $21.10 race day, July 15.
The Fun Run will not be professionaly time.
(shirts are not included in registration fee)
Children under 5 FREE w/paid adult however they still need to register (paper only)
How to Register:
- online (there is an additional fee for registering online)
- by printing out a registration form and dropping it off at our office or mailing it in.
- or at 6th Ave Beach Pavillon Saturday, July 15.
- Everyone participating must be a paid participant of the race wearing an official bib or they will be directed to leave the course.
- NO animals, rollerskates, roller skies, inline skates, or bikes of any kind allowed to participate in the Bay Days Fun Run. For your own safety and for those around you, these are NOT allowed. If you are caught on course with any of these, you will be directed off the route.
- In 2023 we are allowing Strollers & Carriages to participate in the Bay Days Fun Run, we just ask that the folks with strollers line up in the back and don’t take up the whole trail.
- Persons under 18 years of age must have a parent’s signed consent.
- The Fun Run is an out and back course.
Questions: Please call the Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce
at 715-682-2500 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org